Saturday, 4 February 2012
Saturday, 21 January 2012
|Price:||£4.43 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Delivery. Details|
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Dispatched from and sold by Amazon.co.uk
17 new or used available from £2.00
Average customer review:
Product DescriptionThe AA snow and ice grips are ideal for helping you keep your footing in winter conditions. Lightweight and compact, you can keep these grips in your car or in a bag ready to tackle the snow and ice we have been plagued with in recent years. The AA snow and ice grips are easy to fit, with a single-pull velcro strap, and one size fits all. There are seven steel studs per cleat to provide excellent traction while walking, ideal for keeping your footing in winter snow and ice conditions.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #143 in Car & Motorbike
- Brand: AA Car Essentials
- Model: 5060114612624
- Released on: 2010-11-01
- Dimensions: 7.87" h x 7.87" w x 3.94" l, .55 pounds
- Universal Fit
- Ideal for Snow & Icy Conditions
- Seven steel studs provide excellent traction
- Lightweight and compact
|£19.99 - £22.99|
|Price:||£7.09 - £24.99|
Average customer review:
- Amazon Sales Rank: #29 in Shoes
- Colour: Black
- Brand: YakTrax
- Model: Pro
- Fabric type: Rubber/Metal
- Number of items: 2
- For use on ice and snow only.
- Heavy Duty Traction Device for running, light hiking and working on packed snow and ice. Durable/Lightweight design. Custom fits most Footwear. Removable performance strap. Unique spikeless coil design. Made with high strength, abrasion resistant 1.4mm steel coils and heavy duty natural rubber material.
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful Customer Reviews
1096 of 1102 people found the following review helpful.
They come up LARGE
By L. Goddard
Just a word of warning about the sizing of these, having received a pair today.
They are advertised by the seller here as being Small, Medium, and so on, which is way too vague to be of much help. I'm a ladies' (UK) size 6, and guessed Large might be about right given that I'd want to put them on over chunky boots, and didn't want to have to fight to stretch them on. Turns out I should have ordered Small. Yes, SMALL! The ones I've received are way too big for me, even when worn with beefy size 7 hiking boots.
Here's the sizing info off the actual carton, so you don't make the same annoying and costly mistake I did. For clarity, I've converted them to UK sizes here.
Men: 4.5 - 8 (UK)
Women: 4 - 7.5 (UK)
Men: 8.5 - 10.5 (UK)
Women: 8 - 10 (UK)
Men: 11 - 13 (UK)
Women: 10.5 - 12.5 (UK)
Men: 13.5+ (UK)
Women: 13+ (UK)